Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £119.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Fancy a night’s getaway for some much needed R&R near Birmingham? You and your partner, friend or family member can enjoy exactly that with a night’s stay at the Moor Hall Hotel and Spa near Sutton Coldfield, with all meals and a spa treatment included. It’s a four star, family run grand manor hotel, tucked away in a quiet corner of the West Midlands countryside, and is built around the original 16th century house set within picturesque parkland, offering a cosy home from home feel, warm decor hues, velvety soft furnishings and individually decorated rooms, all in a quiet, undisturbed setting. Access to the spa area will be available from 10am on the day of your arrival and on the morning of your departure, so you can really have the most enjoyment from your overnight stay. And all meals - lunch, dinner and breakfast are taken care of, so you can quite literally sit back and relax. Amongst the facilities available at the hotel are an indoor pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and gym, as well as some first class treatments available for both of you to enjoy from a 55 minute session, from your choice of either a facial or massage. A light lunch is served from the Lounge Bar and Terrace, where you can dine from in your spa robes, whilst dinner is served in the informal Country Kitchen. And best of all, there’s no fixed menu; instead, you’ll be allocated a meal allowance to take your pick from what you fancy and pay extra for anything else should the need arise. And it goes without saying that you’ll be treated to a full English breakfast the following morning! A perfect gift idea for daughters treating their mums for Mother’s Day or a birthday, this special spa break near Birmingham is an ideal way to unwind and relax together for a special night’s stay of pampering!
Overnight spa packages for two sharing
Stay at the 4* Moor Hall Hotel and Spa near Birmingham
Lunch, dinner and breakfast included
A 55 minute treatment each and spa access
An overnight stay for two in a standard room
A 55 minute spa treatment each, choose from a Swedish full body massage or a Heart of the Ocean facial
Access to the leisure facilities including the gym, indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room from 10am on the day of arrival
Lunch in the Lounge Bar & Terrace
A three course dinner in The Country Kitchen (to the value of £21 per person for food only, drinks not included)
Full English breakfast
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
Saturdays incur a supplement of £40 payable direct when making your booking
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 11am
Treatments can be booked for the day you arrive or the morning of your departure
Room upgrades are available for a supplement payable direct when making your booking
Minimum age 18
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £359.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.