This is the pinnacle of cuisine and relaxation with a half-day cooking class in the morning and spa time with a 60-minute massage in the afternoon! The Cook and Chill, one of the most well-liked daytime activities at this four-star country hotel in Yorkshire, makes an excellent present. You have the choice of doing both activities yourself - or you can bring a partner to enjoy the spa time while you mix it up in the kitchen (or the reverse of course).
A cookery class & spa day combined
Hands-on cooking with the hotel chefs
A 60-min treatment & spa chill time
Do both activities yourself or share!
Enjoy a half day cookery course in the Swinton Park Cookery School
A 60 minute Spa Treatment of your choice
3 hour use of the Country Club & Spa facilities
If you are bringing a friend you can share the experience - one takes the cookery course and the other the treatment and use of the spa
Please see examples of options available below (subject to change)
Cooking with Fire, South East Asian, Modern World Street Food, French Brasserie, Baking, Deserts & Pastries, Italian Cuisine, Spanish Tapas, Artisan Bread Making, Indian Masterclass
Massage: Bespoke hot stone, wellbeing, Reiki
Spa Ritual: Face & Body Wellness, Exfoliate & Rejuvenate, Warm & Cozy
Weekday only voucher are available or to include weekend availability choose the anytime option
Dates are subject to availability
Minimum age 18
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £175.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.