Combine luxury spa and recreational amenities with Crowne Plaza dining in this unique pampering package. This experience includes a leisurely lunch in the hotel's café bar and restaurant as well as a whole day to enjoy everything the four-star Crowne Plaza Hotel and Quad Club in Marlow has to offer. The Crowne Plaza's health and recreation facility is called the Quad Wellness and Spa. It's actually operated independently from the hotel and has a welcoming reception area where staff members can walk you around the amenities separate to the main hotel reception. You are given robes and towels, so the only things you need to bring are your personal toiletries, swimwear, and gym clothes if you plan to use the fitness facilities or regular group exercise programme. So register, put on your robe, and take a moment to think about your plans for the day at the Quad Wellness & Spa while sitting on a lounge chair by the pool. Maybe it's just a case of taking a quick nap in the middle of the morning before jumping in the pool. Or maybe you're more of a gym buff who enjoys working out on the Life Fitness machines? Of course, these Crowne Plaza dining specials also cover lunch. For a relaxed eating experience in a bright, modern setting, visit the Aqua Bar and Conservatory. The menu includes freshly cooked bloomers, wraps, and ciabatta sandwiches in addition to a dessert and beverage. Enjoy!
Lunch and Spa day at the Crowne Plaza Marlow
Use all the Quad Wellness and Spa facilities all day long
A two course lunch at the Aqua Cafe & Bar
Full use of the facilities including a heated pool, sauna, steam room and gym
Robes and towels are provided
A two course lunch
Monday - Thursday subject to availability
The spa is open from 9:30 to 20:00
Minimum age 16
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £60.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.