Unwind for an afternoon with both a classic high tea and access to spa facilities for two at the four star Crowne Plaza Hotel in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. Not only will you be tucking into a delicious afternoon tea, with a nice hot, freshly brewed cup of tea or coffee, a yummy array of finger sandwiches, cakes, tarts and scones, either out on the terrace if it’s a nice day or from the conservatory’s floor to ceiling windows, but you’ll also have full access to the many relaxing and restorative spa facilities on offer, whether that’s a gentle stroll around the grounds of the hotel, with footpaths that are close by to the River Thames and a lake with a fountain, or use of the mosaic tiled indoor swimming pool and sauna and steam room facilities. Afternoon tea is served daily at the Crowne Plaza from 2pm - 5pm, so it’s entirely up to you whether you want to recharge and rest in the spa first or go straight for the afternoon tea. Either way, it’ll make for a lovely way for the two of you to spend an afternoon together!
Afternoon Tea and Spa Day combined in Marlow
Spend the day at the 4* Crowne Plaza Marlow hotel
High Tea with your classic sweet & savoury treats
Full use of the facilities including an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and gym
Robes and towels are provided
An afternoon tea including scones, finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, homemade cakes and freshly brewed tea and coffee
Available Monday to Thursday subject to availability
The spa is open from 09:00 to 20:00
Minimum age 16
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £55.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.