Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £31.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Explore your senses of smell and taste with a session where you’ll create your own fragrance and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea at a selection of fabulous locations nationwide. In this exclusive session, under the guidance of expert perfumers, you’ll get to create your own unique scent in a group session of up to 32 people. The perfumer will be able to offer their consultancy and expertise to you on the signature smells that help give perfumes their distinctive character, and explain how the blending process works. You’ll learn all about the four basic ‘notes’ or aromas that make up fragrances: fresh, oriental, woody and floral. So whether it’s a light daytime fragrance or a more sensual perfume for evening time, or a more feminine, signature scent, you’ll soon get an idea of what scents best complement each other, all whilst exploring over 21 different scents. Then, once you’ve put your olfactory senses to work, and collect a 20ml sampler bottle of your fragrance creation to take home with you, you can then reward yourself and relax with a scrumptious afternoon tea, including a tasty selection of sandwiches, scones, cakes and biscuits with your choice of freshly brewed tea or coffee - a truly luxurious experience to treat your best lady in your life with, who may just have an inner Dior or Chanel in them to rival the finest perfumers in the world!
Create your own unique perfume
20ml of your bespoke fragrance
Full three tier afternoon tea
A glass of bubbly
A perfume consultation with a professionally trained consultant
Creation of your unique perfume from a range of 21 signature blends
20ml of your bespoke fragrance in a purse spray atomiser (in a choice of colours) presented in a stylish gift box to take home with you
Full three tier afternoon tea served at the venue including a selection of sandwiches and cakes with tea/coffee
A glass of bubbly
Full membership of The Perfume Studio including registration of your perfume in their fragrance library
The experience is suitable for creating fragrances for men or women
You will form part of a group of up to 32 participants
Allow around three hours for the experience
Sessions take place on Saturdays throughout the year
London classes run 2-3 times a month and all other locations run once a month
You will be able to buy refills of your fragrance made to the same recipe
London - Hard Rock Hotel Marylebone
Manchester - Mercure
Birmingham - The Clayton Hotel
Stratford Upon Avon - The Stratford Manor Hotel
Harrogate - The Majestic Hotel
Brighton - Hilton Metropole
Tunbridge Wells - Salomons Estate
Exeter - Mercure
Norwich - St Giles House
Newcastle - Royal Station Hotel
Bath - The Francis Hotel
Dorking - The White Horse Hotel
Reading - Novotel
Cardiff - Clayton hotel
Edinburgh - Carlton Hilton Hotel
Glasgow - Novotel Glasgow
York - The Marriott
Please note that locations are subject to change.
Under 16 year olds will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
This experience is not suitable for spectators
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £94.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.