Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £183.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Head to the Welsh countryside for Three Nights Away for Two with Animal Encounters. Stay in a self catering apartment with a private hot tub. On arrival you will find a welcome pack in your apartment containing milk, orange juice, homemade bread, freshly laid duck and chicken eggs, cereals, tea, coffee and sugar to use while staying. During your stay you will meet the farm's residents and have two animal experiences during your stay. Your experiences include: a Cream Tea Animal Encounter Experience where you can meet, feed, groom and pet your choice of donkeys, alpacas or pygmy goats before enjoying a cream tea with scones, jam and clotted cream, the other experience is the Animal Meet and Greet Experience where you will met an animal of your choice for one hour to pet and feed. The stay is also dog friendly so your furry friends can join in the fun staying in your apartment.
A three night break in the Welsh countryside
Two animal encounter experiences included
Self catering apartment with hot tub
A welcome pack with essential goodies
Enjoy a three night break for two people in a self catering apartment at Woodlands
Meet the animals who also reside at Woodlands
Two animal experiences are included during your stay
Apartments have access to your own private hot tub
Self catering apartments have one bedroom (with a double bed), a lounge area (with sofas and a television), a bathroom (with a shower), a kitchen (with an electric cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster) and a dining area
The enclosed garden has seating with dining and BBQ facilities
There is a shared laundry room and a library with books and DVDs to borrow
On arrival you will find a welcome pack containing milk, orange juice, homemade bread, freshly laid duck and chicken eggs, cereals, tea, coffee and sugar
Animal Experiences Included
Cream Team Animal Encounter Experience: Meet, feed, groom and pet your choice of donkeys, alpacas or pygmy goats
A three-hour hands-on experience with the animals
Enjoy a cream tea in the meadow caravan
Cream tea includes homemade scones with jam and clotted cream, cakes, a selection of sandwiches, tea and coffee and cold drinks
Animal Meet and Greet Experience: Enjoy feeding and meeting your choice of donkeys, alpacas or pygmy goats for one hour
Taking place in the beautiful onsite meadow
The accomodation is dog friendly and allows for upto 3 dogs, please advise the breed and size of dog/s when making your booking
A welcome pack is provided for dogs including a bed, treats, a toy and water bowl
Please ensure that you wear suitable outdoor clothing and waterproof boots or wellies for the animal experiences
There are coastal walks, pubs and local attractions nearby
This experience is not available for children
Not suitable for spectators
Breaks are available to book for weekends throughout the year subject to availability
When making your booking for your break please also book in your animal experiences that are included at the same time as booking on arrival may not be possible
Animal meet and greet experience: Sunday 10am-11am
Experiences operate in all weather conditions
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Three Night Break with Hot Tub and Animal Encounter Near Me
Split your purchase of £550.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.