You and a loved one can visit the home of Liverpool FC and see the Club’s illustrious history brought to life with The Anfield Experience. Following the completion of the Main Stand expansion in 2016, Liverpool FC supporters now have the chance to go behind the scenes and witness one of the world’s most iconic and historic football stadiums with access to areas usually reserved for players and officials.
You will both enjoy an unforgettable day that includes the following;
- A warm welcome upon arrival at the Main Stand including welcome refreshments
- A visit behind the scenes of the new Anfield Stadium Tour featuring the new Press Rooms, Dressing Rooms, Player’s Tunnel and Manager’s Dugout, all brought to life using a state of the art multimedia handset as your personal guide
- Indulge in a delicious 3 course lunch and a complimentary drink* served in one of the Main Stand hospitality lounges overlooking the Anfield pitch
- An exclusive photo with the LFC Legend/s to take away with you on the day as a special gift
- An MC to introduce your Legend/s & invite them to share with you both, their experiences and personal memories of playing for the Club
- An audience with your Legend/s plus a chance to ask them questions during the lively fun-filled Q&A session with an opportunity for autographs and souvenir photos
- A visit to The Liverpool FC Story, the interactive museum with its latest exhibition, The Steven Gerrard Collection. Here you will discover over 120 years of LFC history and explore football, past and present with help of state-of-the-art technology and beautifully displayed memorabilia.
*Complimentary drink is choice from beer, wine or a soft drink limited to 1 per person with lunch only.
This is a tour football fans will not want to miss.
The minimum age is 8 years old, however under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. This experience is available on selected Fridays & Saturdays, throughout the year, except December, subject to availability and fixtures.
The rating system displayed is created from customers reviews that have actually done the experience.
You cannot view the reviews on site but a copy of them can be made available on request by phone or email.
To make a request simply go to our contact us page and include the product ID (found on the product page) in the email.
You can find the amended PayPal User Agreement below the version of that agreement currently in force by clicking here or accessing it via the “Legal” or “Legal Agreements” footer on most PayPal site pages.
1. Control and protection of personal data
When you use PayPal’s services to receive payments from your customers, both you and PayPal will be using the personal data of those customers. We have amended section 5.7 to outline PayPal’s and your agreed respective positions at law (and your obligations) regarding the use of personal data of your customers and other individuals in connection with your use of PayPal’s services. Section 5.7 now reads as follows (with added wording underlined):
Compliance with Data Protection Laws. With regard to any personal data processed by PayPal and the merchant in connection with this Agreement, PayPal and the merchant will respectively each be a controller in respect of such processing. PayPal and the merchant agree to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Laws applicable to controllers in respect of the provision of their respective services and otherwise in connection with this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal and the merchant each have their own, independently determined privacy policies, notices and procedures for the personal data they hold and are each a data controller (and not joint data controllers). In complying with the Data Protection Laws, PayPal and the merchant shall, without limitation:
a. implement and maintain at all times all appropriate security measures in relation to the processing of personal data;
b. maintain a record of all processing activities carried out under this Agreement; and
c. not knowingly do anything or permit anything to be done which might lead to a breach by the other party of the Data Protection Laws.
In addition to our rights under section 10.2, where we determine that there has been or that there is a reasonable likelihood of a security breach of your website or systems that could result in the unauthorised disclosure of customer information, we may take any other actions we deem necessary and/or require you to provide us with information related to any such breach.”