Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £23.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
A fun way to get creative is to take a Beginners Diffuser Making Workshop in Bexley, Kent. The Old Bexley Soap Co hosts the diffuser making workshop to show beginners how to make their own diffuser with step by step instructions. You will be making your own reed diffuser with a bespoke scent made by you. Host Paula will guide you through picking and combining fragrances and teach you tips on how to make the best diffuser and where to source the ingredients. When the session is over you will be able to take your bespoke reed diffuser home with you to enjoy.
Learn how to make a reed diffuser for your home
A hands on workshop lasting 2 hours
Toasted by soap, candle and diffuser maker Paula
Make your own bespoke scent for your diffuser
Make your own beautiful red diffuser
Create your own blend of essential oils from a selection of luxury fragrances
Learn tips on how to create a good quality reed diffuser and where to source the best ingredients
Take home your own reed diffuser
Equipment, ingredients and refreshments are included
Please allow approximately 2 hours for this workshop
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum age 18
Selected Fridays throughout the year
Workshops start at 09:30 finishing at 11:30
Minimum Age: 18 years
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Reed Diffuser Workshop Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £70.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.