Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £15.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Expectant mothers can enjoy a tender, special moment and watch their baby in their tummy live on a 4D ultrasound scan with the Little Rascal Package, exclusively at special ultrasound boutiques in Manchester and Lancashire! And whether it’s to develop a bond, offer reassurance or simply celebrate with loved ones the miracle growing inside you, you can have the once-in-a-lifetime moment you’re seeking with this private ultrasound appointment. Of course, all pregnant women will be familiar with the standard black and white 2D ultrasound scans they have at the hospital for medical reasons and diagnosis. But what makes this special is that these scans will help you bond and discover your little one before they’re born, and the ultrasound room has been furnished so that it is more in keeping with the style of decor you’d find in a spa treatment facility. A large 40” screen will show you your tiny bundle of joy in vivid 4D, all using the same technology used in medical establishments, using powerful software that transforms into a 4D image on screen - a mesmerising moment made all the more special when there’s the sound of your baby’s beating heart accompanying the scan - and what’s more incredible is that you’ll realise just how close they look to their 3D printed images, with such detail so you’ll be able to see if they’ve developed a full head of hair or if their eyes are open during the scan. You’ll get to take home a selection of 3D prints from the ultrasound machine, as well as a CD with all the images on - so you can keep them as a lasting memento to look back on of your son or daughter in years to come, but also bring your pregnancy to life as you never have before.
See wonderful 4D images of your unborn baby
Packages include 3D prints and images on a CD
Special bonding time for expectant Mums and Dads
Little Rascal Package
4D live scan using the very latest GE Voluson S100 technology
2 6x4" printed colour images
All images on a CD
Scans are available from 16 weeks of pregnancy, for the best results it is recommended between 24-31 weeks
Sessions last approximately 15 minutes, but please allow extra time in case baby is not in the correct position
Current opening times (subject to change)
Manchester : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am-4pm
Lancashire : Monday 10am-4pm, Tuesday 12 noon-4pm and Friday 10am-4pm
Minimum age 18
Under 18s will require parental consent and require them to attend the session with you
The BMI of Mum may affect the image quality of a 3D/4D scan
Suitable for pregnancy between 16 to 31 weeks
Up to four people including supervised children may accompany the participant
This is a 'bonding scan' which is non-diagnostic, non-screening and not a medical service. It's very important that routine NHS scans are still attended.
3D/4D scanning is the same type and intensity of ultrasound that is used in Hospital 2D scanning. A top of the range GE Voluson S10 Ultrasound Scanner is used at this location, advanced software process the images to create a moving 3D image, known as 4D
This scan is for a single baby, scans of twins can be taken however these will require a longer appointment and are subject to an additional £25 fee payable direct.
Please discuss before booking if you have an anterior placenta
Gender identification can be added to the package for an additional cost of £10 (£25 for twins), payable to the supplier direct and subject to your baby being in the correct position at the time of your scan
There are toilets and baby changing facilities onsite
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £45.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.