Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £63.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Bring a sense of wellness and well-being on this Day Retreat for Two. Based at a special wilderness retreat near Brighton (also easily accessible via public transport), this is an ideal way for you to recharge and unwind away from your busy daily life and the many stresses it brings. The Self Care Day Retreat is run by either the retreat's hosts, Laura and Mike, or by guest hosts, which are all centred on mindful activities to revitalise your mind, body and soul, all within gorgeous open wildflower meadows under the cover of a canopy, so you can still get outside come rain or shine. Yoga is one of the main activities you'll do on this retreat but don't worry - it's aimed at beginners and up so it's all done very gently at a slower pace. You'll also enjoy a plant based brunch after your morning classes and workshops - making this a suitable retreat for vegetarians or vegans to book. Your afternoon will see you enjoy the facilities in the Wild Spa, which has a wood fired sauna, a cold plunge bath, an outdoor bathtub and refreshing natural clay masks and salt scrub treatments to try. All in all, this promises to be a relaxing, holistic and recharging day for you and your friend, family member or loved one!
Full-day retreat near Brighton for two people
Includes yoga, movements & meditation activities
A plant-based brunch using seasonal produce
Use the Wild Spa sauna, cold plunge & outdoor bath
Enjoy a Self Care day retreat
Vouchers are valid for two people
Use the day to get into nature and enjoy some relaxation
Enjoy yoga, the wild spa and delicious food
The venue address will be confirmed once you have made your booking with the experience provider
You will form part of a group of up to 16 people
Self Care Day Retreat:
10:30am - 11am: Mobility flow session
11:15am - 12pm: Balance and flow yoga session
12pm - 12.15pm: Guided relaxation meditation
12.30pm: Brunch consisting of campfire panfried mushrooms, vine tomatoes and wilted spinach on sourdough toast. Home-made vegan brownies and seasonal fruit for dessert
1.30pm - 3.30pm: Relax in the Wild Spa with use of skin treatment, sauna, an epsom salt dip in the bathtub and outdoor hot & cold showers
Selected Saturdays throughout the year
Suitable for yoga beginners
Minimum age 18
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £190.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.