A very special animal photography experience awaits you in Bristol! You'll get a chance to be a part of a photoshoot that features the very photogenic Meerkats and lots of colourful reptiles too. These half and full-day sessions are perfect for both amateur and professional animal photographers alike.
Pete and his team are animal experts and their centre near Bristol welcomes a plethora of snakes, geckos, chameleons, crocodiles, and meerkats. With such respect for the residents and a desire to educate people on these often misunderstood species, these animal photography sessions are an eye-opener in true sense.
Throughout your visit, you'll be accompanied by one of the experienced handlers. As the photographer, you'll be invited to get up close to your chosen subjects in a way that is never normally possible in the wild with these animals.
What's more exciting is the fact that you can capture a Meerkat looking cute on their hind legs as they sniff the air, snap an Anaconda devouring a pinkie mouse for lunch, practice your macro photography skills on the beady eyes of the boa. You may even get some cheeky meerkats investigate your camera equipment, making for the perfect capture.
On the full-day experience, both the meerkats and reptiles will be in front of the camera for you. However, the places are limited, so make sure to book your slot as an animal photographer for the day soon!
Photograph reptiles & meerkats
Hosted by expert animal handlers
Get closer than you would in the wild!
No limit on the number of photos
Enjoy photographing reptiles, meerkats or both
Full and half day vouchers available
Get up close to the reptiles and/or meerkats to take stunning photos on your own camera
A trained handler will be with you at all times to manage the creatures you choose as your subject
There is not limit on how many photos you can take
Reptiles include lizards, tortoises, chameleons, snakes and more
Lunch break on the full day (please bring your own lunch)
Please note that photographic tuition is not included and you must bring your own photography gear
Please bring your own camera and any equipment you may need as this is not provided
Please bring your on camera and any equipment you may need as this is not provided
Spectators are not permitted
Minimum age 8
Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Suitable for amateur or professional photographers
Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Half day experiences: 11am to 1pm
Full day experiences: 11am-4pm with a lunch break in between
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a spadays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £149.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.